Saturday, February 2, 2019

Sat. Feb.2, 2019 Splitcoast SC734




The weather here is so cold.  It is 2:30 in the afternoon and it is -18 degrees. This is a great day to stay in and make some cards, right?  This one is the one for     Here is the sketch  SC734.  




 The card I made was one I made using DecoFoil  that I foiled
with a printed background from Gina K. It has been a few years since I
used the laminator and the foil, but I wanted to try it again, on the sketch here.
I made this into a Valentine Card, with a scallop heart and Gold EP sentiment
from Emily's All You Need is Love stamp set from Gina K.
 I love to read any comments you leave for me.      https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-sketches-f41/sketch-challenge-734-%7B1-30-2019%7D-t627815.html

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the sketch! Well done.

Total Pageviews