Saturday, December 4, 2010

Release Party challenges

I finished all three of the Release Party challenges yesterday, so I am going to show them all here.

Challenge 1 (gkdec10cb) was to make a set of 4 tags. My focal image is from Gina K's Winter Wonderland Stamp TV kit, and some misc. snowflakes, which were heat embossed with white EP.  I sponged the bg and then added Art Institute transparent Crystal glitter to the snow.  A few ribbons to finish off the tops. Voila!


Next up is my card for Tina's challenge (gkdec10tg) -to use 12 embellishments. I actually used 12 red brads and 1 gold one.  The focal image is from Gina's Holiday Cheer set. The sentiment is from the Light of the Season set. I CB'd the bg with the Swiss Dots folder. For the green scallop nestie, I cut the die cut scalloped oval in half and attached to a plain oval. After stamping the tree, I colored it in with green stickles, and then applied stickles to all the brads, as well.


Last, but not least, is Jennie's challenge- to make a gift (gkdec10jh).  I made a kitchen counter file basket. The label attached to the twine on the front is a nestie, which I stamped with Melanie's Wild at Heart stamp.
I used GKD PL kraft, for the folders.

I loved doing all these challenges.  Thank you for taking time to peek at them.

12 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Left you a little surprise on my blog, Lucky Stamper.

Great job, these are gorgeous! Love the tags, they are so pretty, guess I should get moving on my projects.

Virginia Wingo said...

What a great job on all three challenges. I especially love the Christmas card with all those embellishments.

Tina said...

FABULOUS!!! LOVE your tags and thanks for playing along!!! *HUGS*

Melissa said...

Each one is a treasure Karen! I especially love the tags, they are so elegant and pretty!

Deb said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Karen! Love them ALL! (you're makin' me want Winter Wonderland!)

peggy wainman said...

All your projects are great, but I really love the basket, what a neat idea, might have to case it sometime :)

Carolina said...

You did an amazing job with all the challenges Karen! Thanks so much for playing along!!!

Cheri said...

Spectacular, Karen! Absolutely gorgeous creations.

joy said...

Great projects! Love the little tree!

stampqueen said...

All of them are AWSOME - love the tags best but that basket is a great idea!!! I hope to get some time to stamp this evening yet....

sassyb07 said...

wow! Karen, all 3 are just fabulous
hugs, Valerie

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous tags!! Love the basket! You just rock at ABC projects!!

Total Pageviews