Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, Jan. 8, 2011

Wow- The Release Party at Gina K.'s Stamp TV was a lot of fun and there was so much eye candy.  Gina's Design Team did a marvelous job showcasing all the new stamp sets!

My card today is for Vicki's Color Challenge GKDJAN11VD. The colors chosen were kraft, turquoise and chocolate brown.  I used Tami's "Special Delivery" flowers for my image.  I colored them with Memento markers and then a touch of Stickles on the flower centers. The dp is Basic Grey. 
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

KAREN - Oh MY what a fabulous creation! I like the different shape and the center popped up~ Your right! As much as I do not like the SW theme, the colors do resemble AZ! Never dawned on me before~~

Melissa said...

Love this Karen! I love shaped cards and this one sings to my heart! Of course, I love these colors too!

Lagene said...

Really Pretty with all the Labels shapes!

Total Pageviews