Monday, February 21, 2011

Mon. Feb.21, 2011 Release Party Challenges

I was so excited to play along with the Gina K. Release party challenges.  I have three cards in this post!

The first challenge is Giovana's, to use yellow, green and 1 neutral.
I am happy with how this turned out. I used Nina's "Lovely Labels" stamp set for this card.



My second card is for Theresa's challenge String It Up.  We were to use string, fiber or twine-but no ribbon.



The kite is from Gina K's "Eclectic Summer" stamp set, which I paper pieced.  I masked off the kite string on the stamp and added some embroidery floss instead.
I CB'd the bottom half of the dp. The nestie die was sponged behind the kite.

My third card is for Suzanne's Sketch Challenge. The sentiment is from Nina's "Elegant Verses" set and the bird from Asela's "Winter Wings".  I made the roses using the rolled paper roses technique and colored them with Copics and some paint dabbers, to blend with my dp.


2 comments:

Lynne said...

They are all lovely but the cutting on the lovely labels is outstanding.

sassyb07 said...

all 3 cards are fabulous Karen, I love the blue one and your roses are fantastic!
hugs, Valerie

Total Pageviews