Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thurs. Jan. 5, 2012 Good Morning!!

My card today was one I made for two challenges last week. StampTV's challenge STVMONVD5.  Vicki challenged us to make a New Year's card.  We headed to the neighbor's house on NYE, and I always make them a card. I also entered this one into The Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge 123111.
I die cut the stars with Spellbinders dies.  All the dots are from Gina K's Ribbon Stripes set. I stamped them with Versamark and then heat embossed with gold and silver EP.  I glittered the two little stars!
All cs is GKD.  Thank you for popping in!   ...Karen



1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Karen what a great card to give your host/hostess. Nice, bright, cheery just an exciting feel to it. Can't start the year on a better note.

Total Pageviews