Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sat. 3.17.12 Outlawz PAM031712 Challenge










Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Will you be wearing green today?





The challenge at The Outlawz Paper a la Mode this week, is to make a card or project that recycles something in your house and to use green too. Well, I accomplished that, without any stamping on this card. Scroll down to see my second card.
The floral dp I used is Prima, the frame, leaves, shamrock and banner were Silhouette cut. The sentiment was computer generated, and the flower was made with a coffee filter.  I layered about 4 of them and cut them with a Scalloped Nestie, and cut as many as I could. I spritzed with Glimmer Mist and then add a little gold acrylic paint to the edges, after I shaped the flower.

Here is my next card with a recycled element. I used a PTI die and a page from an old calendar for the flower.
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!  Come visit The Outlawz and play in our challenge.  We have prizes, you know!          ...Karen

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Karen you nailed this challenge twice. Fabulous cards. Enjoy your weekend. PS I'm wearing my green and my shamrock earrings.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your flower! Pretty card~

Teresa Arsenault said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Karen, and that flower is amazing.

Blessings,
Teresa

PS - I have a 'use your scraps' challenge on my blog right now and I will allow back-linking just this once.

Golda said...

This is a fantastic flower!

Total Pageviews