Friday, May 31, 2013

PAM Challenge 6-1-2013

Here is the first tag I have made in over a year!  I used StampTV's  stamp set called Sweet Friend and added a sentiment from StampTV's Petals and Wings! I used the Gina K. inks to stamp and colored those images with Copics.  The bird and the birdhouse were popped up on pop dots, to raise them off the tag! I scuffed the tag edges with Ocean Mist ink too.  I left the string on the long side, so I could tie this to a wine bottle.  Perfect gift!!!

                                                                               
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so clean and cute! Love that bird~

Unknown said...

That is one sweet & adorable tag! I love that Kit....well both of those Kits! :) Have a Happy Day!

Cheri said...

Tooooooo cute, Karen! Love it!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your tag Karen, what a sweet bird and bird house.
hugs
Glenda!

Total Pageviews