Monday, June 10, 2013

STV Tag Challenge STV13MON23

I decided to play along with the Monday challenge at StampTV, STV13MON23   It was to make a tag, so that is exactly what I did.  I used the StampTV set called Dreams Take Flight.  After stamping the flowers and the sentiment, I stamped and glittered the butterflies, in the pink that matches the Bubblegum cardstock.  I also stamped with the Blue Raspberry and Grass Green inks.

                                                                      

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful tag with a wonderful sentiment, love the pink butterflies!
hugs
Glenda

Lori said...

Hi Karen, Love your tag sweetheart! Can you please e-mail me and let me know.....are the layers on your tag a set of dies? I have been trying to find a decent tag(s) die for quite some time. I sure would appreciate your help here. Hugs Lori
stamper572000@yahoo.com
aka http://stampninklady@blogspot.com/

Total Pageviews