Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paper Ala Mode Challenge-Join in the fun

The challenge was to make a birthday card, but this was last week's challenge. Sheesh, I goofed!
 I have made two, for you today! Please check their new challenge Up Up and AWAY!

                                                                      

I used all supplies from the new StampTV kit this month.  It has gorgeous papers and I used the new GKD inks, as well.  The pumpkin, on the first card was colored with Copics.  The sunflower on my second card, was sitting on my desk and just had to be used, don't you think? It was white CS, that I just dipped onto the Distress ink pads that would match, the Fall colors.

Join the Outlawz challenge this week, and make a birthday creation!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun layering on this~ Great masculine card

Cheri said...

Oh, I do love those papers, Karen and your cards are both fantastic guy cards and fall card. WTG!!!!

Total Pageviews