Saturday, November 2, 2013

PAM Challenge for The Outlawz 11-2-2013

Our Paper ala Mode  Challenge this week is to use a Snowman.  I hope you like this one that I colored with Copics, after I stamped with Memento Black ink.  I mounted my image on some Cranberry and Green CS, in keeping with the Christmas theme and sentiment.





I added some snowflakes that were in my stash, to which I added some glittery Stickles!  The snowman image is popped up on dimensional adhesive and some black CS for contrast.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to enter our challenges ! Visit our Outlawz page to see  our sponsor this week.


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute snowman card!!

redwasher1 said...

Totally adorable!! Love that image and your card!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Very festive! Hope you are doing well!

Total Pageviews