Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Mother's Day Card 5-10-14

This is the card I created to give to my mom on Sunday.  She is not on the computer anymore, so she won't see this post. Our whole family is heading to my sister and brother-in-law's for dinner, with Mom.
 I used the flower stamp from the Gina K Design's "Especially for You" set. The Happy Mother's Day sentiment is from Gina K Design's Notes to Mom stamp set.
I stamped with Memento ink and colored the image with my Copic markers.  The silk leave was one from my stash, that I added some gold EP to give it a little dimension. I added a little bit of ribbon and placed it on the white CS that was run through my Polka Dot embossing folder and the Vagabond machine.  All of this was popped up on a piece of printed paper I located on my work table, and the BG on a piece of CS to match. I added a few touches of Liquid Pearls.

                                                                                   
Thank you for stopping by to see my creation!

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Karen, this gorgeous , she will love it!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! Awesome background paper too~ Have a wonderful family get together

Total Pageviews