Thursday, July 10, 2014

Welcome Baby Girl

I made this card for a new baby girl that will be arriving shortly, making her my husband's first grandchild.  I had a head start in that department though. My granddaughter is a college senior!!!!
  I am so happy for him, and is so happy that this is going to be a girl.  He is the dad to two sons, and he is thrilled this is a girl!

I used Gina K Designs stamp set, called It's the Little Things by Rebecca Oehlers, from last December. The background was made using the StampTV Frame and Filler set.  I stamped using Tea Rose ink from Vivid, and popped it up with pop dots on a piece polka dot paper that was in my stash. An added button and twine and a piece of pink grosgrain ribbon finished this card. I decided on a little cloud that I cut out with the Vagabond, and edged with blue ink. I am so happy at how this card turned out!

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is precious, Karen! Congratulations!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Thank you Carla. It is a step granddaughter for me!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats to CJ [and you too] -- cute card~ I love the dotted bg paper!

Total Pageviews