Thursday, November 20, 2014

Another Fleece Navibaa Card 11-20-2014






Guess what?  Today is my lovely granddaughter's  23rd Birthday. 
 That's her on the right, standing next to her mom, my daughter Jessica.
                                    
                                Happy Birthday, Megan! 


She is miles away at the University of AZ in Tucson, AZ and I am here in Wisconsin. I can't wait until I see her again.

My card today is another Christmas creation using that fun set from Gina K Designs.  I used Cranberry CS and some leftover Green ribbon, under the string of lights image, that is also from GKD.  Fun fun fun! Coloring was minimal, using Copics.  The main image was popped up using dimensionals, and stamped with GKD inks.

                                                                                 



Thanks for stopping by today!












5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Great photo of Jess and Megan

Darnell said...

Ewe know I'm loving your adorable cards, Karen!! Lovely photo! Happy Birthday to Megan!! Hugs, Darnell

Cheri said...

I can't believe you could have a gd as old as 23, Karen!!!! How could it be??? You have a gorgeous daughter and gd and can be very proud. Lovely family! Your card is so adorable! I love that stamp and the design you created for your card. Fantastic! Happy Birthday to Megan.

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card! Cute stamps!

Janine said...

Hope she had a great Birthday and you meet up soon.

Total Pageviews