Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sat. 12-6-2014 A Sympathy Card

Today, I have a Sympathy Card to show you.  Sadly, I have to send it to a friend from High School that recently lost her older brother.  She is a real sweetheart and I wanted to send her a card with my condolences.

The background paper is some I bought locally, because the colors "spoke" to me.  The flowers were stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it on an oval cut from my Spellbinder Oval die and my Vagabond machine.
Thanks for popping in to check my card today.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Absolutely beautiful, Karen. So sorry about your friend, but I'm sure this card will bring her some comfort.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card -- too bad you have a need for it~

Total Pageviews