Monday, January 19, 2015

Another look toward Spring? 1-19-2015

I am on a roll and noticed how I have started picking brighter colors and patterns to work with.  Makes me giggle, since it is still January. Here is another one!

I used the patterned paper from the Here Comes the Sun pack, along with the turquoise and yellow GKD card stock. I think all of these supplies were from a STV kit, months ago.   The cut out leaves were in my box of Vagabond scraps, that I had made a long time ago.  The gold grosgrain ribbon was added to tie all the colors together,  Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE this! That paper is awesome~ nice and bright, just the way I love it

Cheri said...

Wow! Love this, Karen. I'm inspired and ready for spring! Love the butterfly card....so pretty.

Total Pageviews