Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feb. 19, 2015 Glittered Die Cut Out

 This was made with a new to me technique.  I cut out a Spellbinder Butterfly from a piece of double sided adhesive sheet and placed on the blue card stock.  I then sprinkled with glitter which adhered beautifully.  As a long term measure I ran the glittered piece through my Vagabond to really make sure the glitter adhered.  The sentiment is from Gina K Design's Birthday Blessings stamp set, and so is the patterned paper.
 I will be playing more using the double sided adhesive sheets in the future. I want to try Gold Leaf foil too.  Ooh a lot of different things to try!

So happy that you came by today.

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Messy technique, but the end result is fabulous! :)

Cheri said...

This is gorgeous, Karen. Great technique too. (another snow storm on it's way today in Maine....we can't catch a break....another 10-12 inches).

Total Pageviews