Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tues., June 28, 2016 Remember my GKD Visit

I decided to make this card to memorialize the wonderful visit I had last week to see Gina's new store.
  I was thrilled, to say the least!






It was so good to finally meet her since I have been doing business with her for about 10 years.  It has been so long and I don't remember it exactly!'
I stamped with Art from the Heart, Theresa Momber's The Giving Tree, and an added tag with a sentiment from the Scripty Sayings2 set.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love that picture of you and Gina!! I cannot wait to meet her in person myself! Great card to remember the occasion!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

She is the sweetest! You must get to her store and hug her in person too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Appropriate card! So happy you finally got to meet her!

Total Pageviews