Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oct. 18, 2016 How I store my Ink pads

I had to share this info with you, with a link.  This rack holds a 100 ink pads, and I have mine mounted on the wall at my work area.  The price is a real deal for what you get, as it is so sturdy and mine is almost 10 yrs. old already.  I  recommend it highly and 2 of my stamping friends have also bought these same racks.  I have no trouble storing my GkD inks, my Distress inks from Tim Holtz, and Memento inks - They all fit wonderfully.

You won't regret this purchase.  If a few slots are a little too snug, you can sand the tops a smidgen, and since you can add the ink name on a little stick on label to the side edge , you can see their names at a glance.

 http://www.kingdom.com/100-capacity-wooden-cassette-rack-unfinished-wood.html

Here is a picture of the rack from their web site, and it costs less than $25.00.
 100 Capacity Wooden Cassette Rack - Unfinished Wood
You will love this and I find it is more conveniently that stacking the inks in a drawer!  Been there and done that --but it was years and years ago!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

One of the best purchases I ever made!!!! I bought a second one a few years ago.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I knew you would love it, which is why I told you. Still using the glue I told you about?

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yep - love all 3 of mine :)

Total Pageviews