Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday, Jan..8.2017 Adhesive Free Challenge STVKC#29

 This card took a lot of thinking to create without using any adhesives.  I instead used brads and ribbon to attach the Spellbinder Star to my scored card base.  The final step was to stamp the love greeting, which was a partial image from the Theresa Momber Birds and Blossoms2 stamp set from Gina K. Designs.

This challenge really had me thinking and working on it for quite some time but I am very happy with how it turned out.  I apologize that the photo isn't the best, but I needed to take it outside and since it is only 5 degrees out today, I took my photo rather quickly. Brrrrr!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Wow!!! Now, that's a challenge and you did GREAT!!!! It's cold here this morning too....minus 8 degrees at 7:00. Brrrrrrrrrr! Stay warm!

Total Pageviews