Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pencils and Gamsol June .22.2017

After watching Gina K's tutorial video today on StampTV I decided to try and color  with pencils and Odor-Free Mineral Spirits- since it is what I always used instead of Gamsol brand.  It has been years since the last time, but it worked beautifully.  I only had one blending stump that I could find, so it will be on my shopping list to purchase some different sizes soon, to replenish my craft hobby.  This was definitely fun to color the image after I stamped it with Memento ink.  So glad to have the matching die to make it so easy to cut out the owl. The image was put on a piece of brown CS, that I
 Cuttle Bugged.  Put the sentiment on and was all done here.
Try this technique- you will have a blast doing it.  A fun alternative to using Copic markers.

Very happy to share this with you today!

No comments:

Total Pageviews