Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tues. 11-7-2017 Getting Holiday Ready??




Yesterday's schedule got a little mixed up, but I did manage to get this card done, but couldn't get it on my blog here until this morning. 
Copics on my die cut poinsettias and leaves, along with glitter centers on those flowers, and a 3d touch to the Holly centers, which I placed on a Spellbinder background.  I am really excited to be using the Merry and Bright kit from Gina K. Designs.

Let me know how I did- I love to read your comments!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Karen, this is really beautiful. You did a great job accenting the poinsettias. Anyone would love to get this Christmas card! Have a great day!

Cheri said...

Karen, this is gorgeous. The elegant scalloped die behind the poinsettias is perfect.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a very pretty card!

Total Pageviews