Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wed. 2.7.2018 Two for Today




I made two cards today, one for the MOD Squad challenge and one for the Split Coast SC683 Sketch.

Thinking this is the best thing about a snowy day and you are inside staying warm and crafting! 

Here are those 2 cards!  I took out my Royal Sovereign, to do some foiling.  It has been quite a while and I wanted to make sure I could still do it.  So happy that it worked out beautifully.  I have read that many of you were having issues.  I did let the unit preheat for about 30 minutes, and I did run my foils through 2-3 times to be sure it was doing a good job!



Take your time, and be patient!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Gorgeous cards, Karen. Your foiling is stunning!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Turned out fabulous! I just love foiling :)

Total Pageviews