Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sat. 8.25.2018 The driveway "Save"





A friend drove me home from lunch at her house last Wednesday. We have been friends since we attended high school together- in the 1960's. 
 In the course of her helping to catch my neighbor's loose dog, my friend dropped her prescription glasses on my driveway.  But we didn't realize it for sometime and didn't know where the glasses fell.  We found them about 45 minutes later, after she saved the dog and returned him. Whew!  Sure glad it wasn't a super hot day!  Anyway, after she left I was motivated to create a card to remind us of our adventure that afternoon.  This is what I came up with and I have to admit- I love this card!
Please let me know your thoughts- what do you think???

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What an appropriate card! ☺

Rosie Guiher said...

What a neat card! Love the glass's and the colorful bricks behind them.

Total Pageviews