Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday, July 22, 2019 Heavy Heart today

Today, I had to say good bye to my 17 year old cat.  Sam was such a sweet cat, but wasted away and was so ill recently.  He will be missed as he was such a good guy.

This is a photo from 2002, when he first joined our family.  My other cat seems to be wondering where he is, as she is looking all over the house. It sure will be strange to only have 1 cat now.

He went to the Rainbow Bridge.

Image result for rainbow bridge poem pdf

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose our 4-legged friends. I bet he is playing with Jimmy in cat heaven! :)

Rosie Guiher said...

Ah Karen I am so sorry for your loss. It will be a year in Sept that we lost our last cat. Seems funny not to see him waiting for us to get up in the morning or follow us around. They sure leave a mark on us don't they.

Total Pageviews