Monday, March 7, 2011

Play Date Cafe' Challenge PDCC71

This is the first time I have entered a challenge for Play Date Cafe', and I really liked this color challenge. This is my second post for today, but I needed to get this entry in on time.
We are to use Black and White  with a Limited Use of Color, so without further adieu...




The image is from Mark's Finest Papers "Grandma's Boudoir" stamp set which will be available on 3/8/2011. The pretty ribbon and bow is some lovely dyed seam binding I received from my Secret Sister!
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon! :) Blessings!

Fiona said...

gorgeous colour you've chosen to splash Karen! So lovely to have you visiting with us in the Play Date Cafe - we hope you'll be back real soon!

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun! What a great combination of patterned papers, and I love that scrumptious, seam binding ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Total Pageviews