Monday, July 18, 2011

Mon. July 18, 2011 Mojo Monday 199 & STVMONLM3

Happy Monday Blog Friends! This is really a happy day for me.  This afternoon I head to the airport to pick up Vicki Dutcher.  Vicki and I have been online friends for quite some time, and this will be the first time we will meet in person. She is staying with us for 6 days, and I am sure we'll have a blast!

I have two cards to share with you today.  First, is one I made for the Mojo Monday 199 challenge.The cloud was masked with a die cut from PTI.  The dragonfly is from Theresa MOmber's "Whimsical Wishes" stamp set and the sentiment if from Tami Mayberry's "Dreams" set.


My second card is for a CAS sketch challenge at StampTV, STVMONLM3.
Once again, I used that wonderful dragonfly from Theresa's set and the medallions are from Gina K's "Elegant Elements" set.


I appreciate you stopping by!

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Both cards are beautiful Karen!! Have fun with Vicki this week! I like the color of the second one!!

Janeen said...

Oh how fun, thinking of two of my favorite peeps getting together. :) Have a blast you two. I can hear the laughter.

Total Pageviews