Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thurs. July 28, 2011 STVFRICT5 Case-ing Carolina

On Friday, Cat posted the Friday challenge on STV, and it was to pick a card from Carolina's gallery and CASE on of her cards.
 Carolina has so many beautiful cards to choose from and this is the one I chose.

Here is my card, and the changes I made:
1.  Mine is an A2, not square.
2. The top of hers is embossed white,  with orange liquid pearls, and I used yellow and orange dp, with white pearls.
3. My stamped image and sentiment are from Melanie's "Buds and Vases" stamp set, and my tag is swiss dot embossed.
4. I reversed placement of the bow, image and tag.







This is the first time I have ever CASE'd a card for a challenge, so I hope I did it correctly! You'll let me know, right?

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Lovely card Karen!

Shirley said...

What a treat!! Hers and yours too! Both beautiful! I love what you did with your top and everything you did on the bottom!

Total Pageviews