Thursday, March 7, 2013

A StampTV Challenge

Here is the challenge card I created for Gina's StampTV Challenge STV13MON9, which is due by March 17th at 8 p.m.  It was to use Gold and I certainly did here. 
I embossed the sentiment and also the little flowers, using Gold EP and Versamark ink.  The sentiment is from the Believe in Yourself set, popped up on a piece of ribbon.  The little flower is from Balanced Diva set.  The large flower was in my stash and I embossed it with gold EP and added some glitter to the flower center.  The Gold EP looks smashing on STV brown CS, don't you think?



4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card!

Cheri said...

Lots of gold??? What's wrong with that???? Your card is stunning, Karen. I love that you even did the bg in the gold and then the embellishment flower.....stunning!

Glenda Atkins said...

Karen this is beautiful, love the CAS type layout and the fabulous gold flower. Great message too!
hugs
Glenda

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautiful, love the gold.

Total Pageviews