Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inspiration Challenge CSS 3-13-2013

                                                          Here is our Inspiration photo!



            I missed the deadline to play along with the CSS group yesterday, but I did have a card made to play along.  I just am not in the habit to check the info, yet! This inspiration photo was so lovely, and I thought of Melanie's set, Basket Additions 2, right away.  The Sentiment is from her Inspiration Mosaic stamp set.
   I used my Copic markers to color the images, which I popped up on a Victorian CB Folder.  I used StampTV CS and Ribbon, to finish this card.  I hope you like what I came up with!

Please check all the beautiful projects, that my fellow teammates have come up with.  You can start the hop at StampTV, so that you can see them all.


http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/center-stage-alumni-blog-hop-inspiration-challenge-5                                            

5 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute, Karen! Fun card to do in shades of pink. Hope you are doing well. Take care!

Brenda said...

Very pretty card Karen!! I am so happy you joined in. :^)

Glenda Atkins said...

It's lovely Karen, great banner and love the presents and treats on the card front, peeking out of the fold!
hugs
Glenda

Betty Neville said...

Wonderful birthday card, Karen! Love your design, and how you used the image without the basket - will have to try that!

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi, there - lovely card with all the pinks :) Are you on today's blog hop displaying the latest stamp sets? I don't see your creation for that, so I'll keep on keeping on LOL! best wishes!!!

Total Pageviews