Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday, Oct. 16, 2015 A Celebration for Today

Today I am celebrating a reunion from Grammar School.  Where has the time gone?  It has been 50 years since we graduated, and about 25 to 30 of us get together to celebrate the day, every year!
It is always great to see everyone again.  That Catholic school and Church is
over a 100 years old now and still in Chicago!  I am especially proud of it, since both my Dad and his brother went there as well.  My sister did also until we moved in during her 5th grade year.
   



 I am sharing a birthday card that I made a few days ago.  Lots of white and aqua. I also used some punches that were hiding in my cabinet.  The sentiment is from the Autumn Wishes stamp set, and the CS is Gina K's.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card! Have fun at your gathering!

Total Pageviews