Monday, October 5, 2015

Mon. Oct. 5, 2015 Autumn is Here

I made this card yesterday, where it is now feeling like Fall here in Wisconsin.  We will still be having a few warm days, but not this week.
This card celebrates the change in seasons here and the fact that the leaves are starting to change color.


I used the little leaf stamp from Melanie's Triple Play Holiday set.  The sentiment was from this set too.  I cut out the large leaf with my Vagabond and a Spellbinder die.  The leaf itself was sponged with different shades of Distress inks and glued to the inside of the card so it would peek through the opening on the card front!  I am happy with how this design evolved into an Autumn creation.

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

You really ricked this one! I love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun cut out~

Donna said...

Wonderful fall card Karen! I just love fall colors and all the fun images that fall brings with it. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. They mean a lot to me.

Total Pageviews