Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sat.. Aug. 26, 2017 An Unforgettable Birthday



I made this one yesterday when wanting to create a fun and colorful card.  I used the stamp set from Gina K. Design's,  Beth Silaika's Bella Elephant stamp set.  I stamped the kites with Memento Black and then colored them all with Copics.  I popped up the one in the middle with dimensional foam squares, after I cut that additional kite. A little sponging in the background that looks like the sky before I added the scallop oval with the sentiment from this same set was added to make this a sweet birthday wish!

Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute - I like having the 1 popped up

Cheri said...

I nominate you for "Queen of the Cute Cards"!!! This is another example....love it!

Total Pageviews