Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wed. June 29, 2011 Three challenges, one card

I have often wondered how some cardmakers combine one card into something like 12 challenges.  I think 3 challenges for 1 card is going to be the limit for me-LOL.
First off, this is for F4A70 (Free for All- Stripes) on SCS.

Then I entered it into the Sweet'nSassy challenge J4F3- a square card, and a square card sketch #197 at Mojo Mondays.

I made the strips by attaching strips of quilling paper to a piece of cs, before I die cut the stars.  The sentiment is from "Floating Along" from Mark's Finest Papers. I used an embossing folder for the white layer, and also a Nestie die for the numbers..


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh what fun to get to see 5 days worth of cards at once! All were fab and this one is great with the stars for 60!

Janeen said...

i wonder the same thing. lol

what a cute card, what patience to do taht with quilling strips.

Total Pageviews