Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sun. Aug. 14, 2011 STVMONTAMI2

Tami gave us a wonderful inspiration photo to work with, for this challenge.




I opted for the country cottage feel, as well as the colors-to create my card.


I scored the card base to look like beadboard, and used a lacey nestie to resemble the mirror.  My image (from "Lovely Shelf" from Gina K) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, and then colored with Copics.  I did a little sponging on the nestie die with Vivid ink. I love the way this bow turned out.   I made the stick pin, starting with a plain pearl one.  I colored the pearl with a Copic and then added some paper beads I made a while back.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice take off the inspiration - your red just pops!

sandi said...

WOW! Thank you for sharing.

Total Pageviews