Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sun. Aug. 7, 2011 Gnome what I'm sayin????

I am so happy to share these cards, showcasing Tami Mayberry's lastest stamp set, called "Gnome One Like You".  For the first one, I did some masking, and a  little coloring with Copics.  The sentiment is from Gina K's last StampTV kit, called "Vintage Chic". 
I thought it was a perfect fit for this card!  Don't you think so?  My second card, below, is for Jennie's Free for All Friday Challenge.


Challenge STVFRIJH3 is asking us to use a bird/ birds on our card.  Since I love Tami's flamingo, I wanted to make another, using that image.


So glad you stopped by today!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Love the Gnome card! Both cards are cute. Thank you for sharing.

Cheri said...

LOVE THEM! I guess I need to get this set - it's full of fun and smiles!

Total Pageviews