Monday, September 19, 2011

Mon Sept. 19, 2011 Autumn Blessings

Happy Monday morning!  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  Weather here was gorgeous on Saturday, but very gloomy and rainy all day yesterday. 
Blechhhh!!!!

The card I have to share today uses one of the images from the new Mark's Finest Papers "Autumn Glory" set.

Since it was such a dark day when I made this, perhaps I should have made a brighter colored card-hahaha. I started with brown cs and I stamped the leaf from this set, with bleach. Makes for a marble looking background.  I used a piece of text patterned cs to stamp the pheasant image in brown. The sentiment is also from this set, so makes for a pretty quick and easy Fall wish!


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Beautiful card, Karen. Our day was dark and dreary too and it's very rainy today. I'm not complaining we need the rain. Hope you have a great week!

Total Pageviews