Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tues. Sept. 20, 2011 Two cards for you today

The SCS CAS 135 challenge called for me to make this sketch Thank You card.  I used lots of texture, and a tree image from Mark's Finest Papers "A Walk the the Woods" set.  I inked the tree with Memento markers, and the sentiment was heat embossed with Platinum EP. 


This next card is for StampTV's Release Party challenge gkdsept11db.
 Donna gave us a color block sketch.  I am lovin' how this turned out.  The cupcake image is from Gina K's 100% Sweet stamp set by Asela, and I colored with Copics.




Thank you for letting me share.

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun cupcake card - I see you finished off the inside too! Cute!!

Cheri said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Karen. I do love that rustic card - it has lots of great texture.

Total Pageviews