Sunday, June 29, 2014

6-29-2014 Thumping Challenge for STV2014JUNTH



                                                       

 
This is a card for challenge JUNE2014TH, for Gina K Design's Release party challenge. We were to use the thumping technique, which I did using a Memento ink pad and also a Memento Marker.  The leaves were stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink, and fussy cut before I popped them up with pop dots.  I used a Cuttlebug folder for the card base. The stamp itself is from the GKD Spring Blessings stamp set. I added a touch of ribbon, under the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting today.

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out gorgeous! Love the bg embossing with the focal leaves -- fabulous!

Selma said...

This is beautiful Karen. I like how you added the leaves over the stamped image.

Taunya Butler said...

I am extremely impressed by the simple, serene beauty of this card!! Love the color the leaves and just everything about it!! Thank you for sharing!

Total Pageviews