Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sun. June 8, 2014 Another GKD Ship to Shore

I made this card for my husband to give to him on Father's Day.  The sentiment is from Gina K and was just perfect, as he has really been there for me these past two years especially--- during my health issues.

This Ship to Shore stamp set has so many images and sentiments, that I will be using them quite often.  The added flower was to represent me and the two heart embellishments are to represent us.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!




3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect card àll around. Boating and sentiment. CJ will love it!

Selma said...

This card has so much meaning. It is beautiful and I'm sure he will love it.

Rosie Guiher said...

Very nice Karen. Love the two hearts and the flower.

Total Pageviews