Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday June 6, 2014

Today , I have a CAS card that I whipped up using my new StampTV kit, that just got here this week.
Since we live lakeside this stamp set really called out to me.  I think I know who will receive this particular card, and I hope that the person likes the way it turned out.


After I stamped the different waves on the bottom piece of CS, I added the sailboat and the sentiment.  Before I attached it to my card, I sponged the sky lightly with GKD Powder Blue ink, to make the sky more realistic.
  Thank you for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful CAS card, Karen!

Lee said...

I love this Karen! I love the waves!!

Karen Hightower said...

Well Karen, this is a beautiful card. Great Mind think alike… Maybe it's our Name… LOL.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card -- cute little ship

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card!

Total Pageviews