Monday, May 30, 2011

Mon. May 30, 2011 Memorial Day

Today, I am sharing a card I made for StampTV's Challenge gkdmay11gs- Black and White only.  The text background is from Gina's Botanical stamp set, and the floral image is from the Springtime Silhouettes StampTV kit.  I heat embossed the flowers with white EP on Black Onyx cs. I distressed the panels for a slightly shabby chic touch!



I hope you have a wonderful day, as we remember those that gave their lives for our country.

There's a Summer Party going on at The Outlawz. There are lots of awesome prizes!!!  Just click on the banner on the upper right on this page to get all the details.

2 comments:

Trina said...

What a beautiful card! See you at the party, Karen!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for posting our flyer for the party! Hugz, Colleen

Total Pageviews