As you may have read in my previous post, Saturday was a fun--filled day of surprises for me, but it put me a tad bit behind with my post today, but I hope it arrived on time.
I was at Michael's about a week ago and picked up some woodens frames. The idea in my head to transform one of them is totally different than the result you see below.
Here is what it looks like now. I painted it with white acrylic paint, then I added a thick coat of clear Distress Crackle paint. After it dried and crackled, I sponged on Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. I then made some rolled roses and added some lace.
Thank you for visiting!