Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wed., May 25, 2011 STVMONBD1 Shabby Chic

I love making Shabby chic cards, so I was thrilled to see that Donna chose this for a challenge this week on StampTV.  I also am entering this one in the sketch challenge Mojo Monday 192. The little metal tag was one I have had for years, but it was a very shiny silver color, so I used alcohol inks to make it make my card! 



I love country music, so back to watching American Idol now.  I will be happy with either Scotty or Lauren winning! 


There's a Summer Party going on at The Outlawz. There are lots of awesome prizes.  Just click on the banner on the upper right on this page.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Lagene said...

This is Gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! Great framing - and I adore that ribbon!! It is on my "gotta get" list!!

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous card!! I love the shabby chick look and every single thing about it!! Thank you for posting the Party flyer on your side bar. Don't forget you have to actually post about it in your posting:))
Hugz
Colleen

Miesje said...

Love it!

Total Pageviews