Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sat. 2/18/12 Paper A la Mode challenge PAM021812

Theresa's challenge this week at The Outlawz Paper A la Mode is to make a card that is Spring!  Even though we have had a pretty mild winter here in Wisconsin, I do yearn for Spring.

I used the kite image from Gina K's "Eclectic Summer" stamp set. I paper pieced with white cs, but colored it with Copics.  The sentiment is from the "Blessings" set from Mark's Finest Papers. I sponged the background with Distress and Memento inks.


I hope you will play along- we've got some very nice prizes.  Check it out! You've got until Feb. 24th to enter your card!

3 comments:

Janeen said...

keeeeeeutttteee and I love kites. My daughter and I try to make that a part of our spring ritual if the weather cooperates. maybe need to go shopping over at stamptv. :D

Cheri said...

Simply adorable card, Karen. I feel like flying a kite!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect Spring card~

Total Pageviews