Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wed. 2/29/12 Two Cards for three challenges

Hi !!! Hope you will be having a wonderful day! I am glad you stopped by today.

The first card I am sharing is one I made for a Stamp School Geometry challenge about a week ago. This fun flower was made with tissue paper and lightly sponged.  The bg was made with a CB embossing folder and the scroll work was cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers. 


This card is one I made yesterday and have entered it in The Play Date Cafe (PDCC120) challenge. Here are the colors. I used this sketch from MOJO Monday 230 and have entered it there too.




That's it for me today! I hope you have time to get inky!! ...Karen

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Both cards are beautiful and so well-designed, Karen!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks for playing in Stamp School's challenge -- no one else is :( Great cards -- love that scroll~

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely cards - that tissue paper flower looks amazing!!

Total Pageviews