Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tues. 2/7/2012 Have you seen this one yet?

Today's card is one I posted on STV last week, but it didn't get to my blog until now.  I used a gorgeous flower image from GKD's "Stately Flowers 2" set, by Melanie Muenchinger. It only took about 2 minutes to color this one with my Copics.  Love that- a lot of bang for the buck!
I entered this one into Stamp School 1/24 challenge and also the Friday 2/27 challenge
at StampTV STV12FRI1.  So happy you came to 'see' me today!  ...Karen

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

A Simple beauty. Love that ribbon also.

Carla S. said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Karen! Love how you colored the flowers!

Lori said...

Karen, I must say that I look forward to your posts with your fabulous artwork! And this card is no exception!!! Really beautiful and I love the ribbon!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! That white satin ribbon is gorgeous! Congrats on your win from Joan's Garden!

Total Pageviews