Monday, November 14, 2011

Mon. Nov. 14, 2011 PTI Make it Monday #40

Good Morning!!!  Can hardly believe that another weekend has bit the dust, can you?  Time is flying and I wonder if I'll catch up-ugh!

My card today is one I made for the PTI Make it Monday challenge using the reverse applique technique. I started using a MS punch.  For the cut out area, I used Scor tape and glittered the strips different colors.  I then attached it behind the opening.  I hand stitched around this.  The sentiment and its border are PTI stamps. I colored seam binding to match, for the ribbon and the bow. Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty Karen! Love the glitter. Is that a MS punch anywhere punch? Very pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome with the glitter!

Donna Hanley said...

Karen, This card is so very pretty. I had not even heard of that technique. Thanks so much for letting us know about it. That MS punch is a real nice one.

Total Pageviews