Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wed. Nov. 30, 2011 Wow- the last day of November???

This month had flown by, hasn't it?  Onward to Christmas, which will be here before we know it.  I remember how long it was between Thanksgiving and Christmas when I was a kid-now- not so much.  LOL!

The card I want to show you today, is one I made for Cat's challenge STVFRICT12, at StampTV-so you may have seen it already.  The challenge was to do some fussy cutting.  I used a branch die cut, but did fussy cut the cats image.  This image is from Melanie's "Cuddles and Hugs" stamp set, available HERE The branch die is a new one I recently purchased, and is from Memory Box.  Their dies are awesome! I used my Copics here and also sponged with Distress, for the bg.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Too cute - love the added hearts!

Melissa said...

I love this Karen, it is so sweet!

Total Pageviews