Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sat. Nov. 12, 2011 StampTV challenge STVMONJH5

Happy weekend blog friends!!!
The card I have to share with you today, is one I made for Jennie's challenge on StampTV.  We were to use scraps, and I bet you all as many scraps as I do! Since my background was kind of busy, I thought I'd use just a sentiment as my focal point.  This one is from Nina's Heirloom Ornaments stamp set. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow.  I have another ornament to show you!                  ...Karen

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE your centerpiece! Rather rocked it out there my friend!

Anonymous said...

Karen, this card is fantabulous {new word?} Teehee! I really love it!

Diana Crick said...

Karen, Congratulations on Being Guest Designer at Scor-Pal. We need to get you the newest Scor-pal though, grooves every 1/4". Please contact me at ladydian@shaw.ca
Diana

Cheri said...

STUNNING, Karen!!!! Love how you worked those pumpkins right into the design of your centerpiece.

Total Pageviews