Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tues. Nov. 8, 2011 Another Charity Tree Ornament

A couple of weeks back, I shared an box ornament I made for a Charity Tree Auction, and today is another one.  I promised to make 8, and I have completed my committment, and will be sharing them with you over the next few days.

I used one of the Sizzix Bigz dies and it measures about 4.5" x 6", so won't really work on a standard size A2 card, but it does make cute ornaments and gift tags. The star, the bird and the little tag, are included with the die.



Thank you for letting me share.  I'll have another one to share tomorrow!

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Karne, this is just gorgeous.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous ornament, Karen!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun ornament - love the little bird~

Total Pageviews